Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some things I want ALL you beautiful people to remember today~

"... at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenant of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace..." (Ephesians 2:11-13)

"And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy, and I will say to those who were not my people, 'You are my people!' And they shall say, 'You are my God!'" ~Hosea 2:23

"You shall be called a new name,
which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
You shall also be a crown of glory
in the hand of the Lord,
and a royal diadem
in the hand of your God.
You shall no longer be termed Forsaken,
Nor shall your land anymore be called Desolate;
But you shall be called [My Delight Is In Her] and
your land [Married].
For... as the bridegroom rejoices over the
bride,
So shall your God rejoice over you." ~Isaiah 62:2-5

"But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption." ~1 Corinthians 1:30

I love you so much :-)

No comments: