Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Day of Class


My girls (minus Natalie)... good friends :-)

Classes started today. Wohoo! Actually, we were all feeling a little apprehensive this semster; usually I'm excited for them to start, but they're so different from my usual ones, and I didn't feel like jumping into homework :P But I think I will especially enjoy History of France After 1815 with my favorite history professor, and although Biology will be slow, full of evolution theory, and generally a good time to perfect my doodling skills, it won't be very hard. :) I have history at 9, an hour break, and bio at 11; today as I was walking out of history, I ran into my friend Vanessa. We just got to be friends last semester, but it's been so good already; she broke up with her "boy" about two months ago and has been sharing wonderful verses and hopes and struggles with me the whole time, sharing what she's learned. Today we talked, read verses we've really held on to lately, and prayed together in the break from 10-11. It was wonderful. :-) It's a precious thing to know that as unlike myself, as weak and dependent as I feel, God loves it because it means there is more room for Him. I want to allow Him to fill and change me, rather than going back to who I was and have been. I just love Him and know that He loves me so much more.
I worked today too, from 12:30-2:30. I like my job- I send off letters to kids interested in the 'Dale and drink coffee :-) All in all, a good schedule, and a day full of God's strength and joy. Much love to you all :-)

No comments: