Thursday, November 8, 2007

Almost Concert Week


Next Sunday is our choir's concert, which means next week is "concert week"- we will have four hours of practice Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, a practice Sunday, and then the concert once we've practiced :P I am excited, because the pieces are fun to sing and I'm sure they'll sound wonderful in the high-ceilinged old church we're performing in. We are doing the Haydn Lord Nelson Mass and Daniel Pinkham's Christmas Contata in D (we start Chritsmas early in the music department ;))
I am off to practice now, thankfully for an hour and a half and not four hours ;)

1 comment:

Kat said...

What glorious fun! And what beautiful music! I so wish that I could come to hear it. There are few things I love better than Christmastime choral music. Aaahhh. I hope you are able to enjoy your practice times, even though they are long. :)