Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Fresh Start

I took a good idea from Katie :) and started a new blog. I realized that I wanted a private blog for you, my dearest people, and thought I'd just start fresh. I hope that this can be a sunshiny corner for you to stop by, happy and glorifying to God. Thank you for loving me, friends. :)
We just got back from Israel, which was so amazing. I think maybe one of my favorite moments was sitting on a boat looking over the Sea of Galilee at sunset, realizing what it really meant for the wind and the waves to obey Jesus... I felt like they were almost alive, truly His creation that realized who He was. I will write more about our trip, a little blog about each place we stopped- there's too much to put in one.
Thank you for reading my little blog. I will do my best to encourage you as you go about your daily life and sharing my life with you. I love you!

3 comments:

Karrie Diggs said...

Michal I am so glad to be in your blog/ sunshiny corner of the world. What a good place for encouragement and a smile. I look forward to reading.
I love you
Aunt Karrie

Mom B. said...

Michal pumpkin, what a perfect blog name for such a sunshiny girl of my heart. I love you so and am so proud to be considered part of your special corner. Can't wait to read more about your trip. Blessings abundant. Grandma Rosi

Kat said...

I am glad that you have started your sunshiny corner! I look forward to coming here often. :) Love you, Katie Rose